Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: This. Was. Epic.

  1. #31
    Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    That wasn't a real statistic, we both know that, so I don't. He is widely viewed as a positive world icon in the civil rights movement.


    Oh no, no bubble burst here, the GOP controlled House voted to repeal it - too bad they don't control the Senate and that veto pen, it probably won't even go up for a vote in the Senate...passed the house and automatically dead. Well the harrassment will still exist to some degree by some dickhead soldiers who would, but many are open to the idea and have no problem with it. Just imposed harsh penalties for those who do and tolerance will prevail as time goes on too.
    :laffingassoff: But still that is not evidence that Obamasiah has done more than most US presidents in just two years.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyhead View Post
    Bigot, you just can't handle that you were called a bigot. I never said anything about you being gay or bi. Try again with that lie. If you are I really don't care, that is your choice.

    You never hesitate to point out something bad a Christian has done, but you never point out the good they have done.
    I'm talking about over the past few years, try to catch up.

    And that's not my job, there's already plenty enough nuthugging of Christianity, that's up to Christians to do that - I'm not here to give equal time. I do it because the Christians on here aren't too eager to post things that shed light on their religion in a negative way, that's where I come in.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    Quote Originally Posted by collegetrumpet2010 View Post
    :laffingassoff: But still that is not evidence that Obamasiah has done more than most US presidents in just two years.
    It is actually, name some(besides the obvious ones like FDR, Lincoln, Washington etc) who have done what he has, faced what he has and dealt with it far better than a lot of those ever would.

    I ask again. Let's stack what Obama has done to Palin, otherwise lets not put her anywhere close to him.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    I do it because the Christians on here aren't too eager to post things that shed light on their religion in a negative way, that's where I come in.
    And that is all you do.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    I'm talking about over the past few years, try to catch up.

    And that's not my job, there's already plenty enough nuthugging of Christianity, that's up to Christians to do that - I'm not here to give equal time. I do it because the Christians on here aren't too eager to post things that shed light on their religion in a negative way, that's where I come in.
    Caught up and past you, coach Wilson would have you running laps in the gym. You do it to troll on something that you don't agree with. You have ever since no one was agreeing with you on the old forum when you were saying you were going to church.
    crack is whack

  6. #36
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    Quote Originally Posted by collegetrumpet2010 View Post
    And that is all you do.
    Yup, again, I don't have a contract with the forum to give equal time to both sides, you can pick up the slack and post positive things.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyhead View Post
    Caught up and past you, coach Wilson would have you running laps in the gym. You do it to troll on something that you don't agree with. You have ever since no one was agreeing with you on the old forum when you were saying you were going to church.
    I never troll, yet again you don't know what the term means.

    And why did I ever say that? That never happened. I've never been in church while I've been on here, I've believed in God and was Christian, but was very critical of the religion and church then.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    Yeah you troll, because you everyone can tell you like to argue on a computer.

    Back in the day you stated you went to church and i'm sure more people than myself remember it.
    crack is whack

  9. #39
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    Do you know what a troll is? You're describing a poster, a troll constantly goes in tons of threads and posts things completely off topic and such, plus breaking rules of the forum. I don't do that.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    You left out someone who makes threads with the intentions of starting an argument
    crack is whack

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •